Zenotec® Ti is a high-quality titanium alloy (Ti Al6 V4). This Grade 5 alloy has exceptional physical properties, enabling even bridges with up to 14 units to be made. The material has also proved its excellent biocompatibility – it has been used successfully for many years for hip joint implants and in the dental field for implant superstructures.
This industrially manufactured material offers excellent physical and mechanical properties such as high strength. Veneering with SR Nexco* lab composite or a veneering ceramic suitable for titanium frameworks ensures excellent esthetic results.
* Manufacturer: Perkon, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Liechtenstein
- Thickness: 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 13,5 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm
- Good material properties
- Good biocompatibility
- Good corrosion resistance
- Extremely high hardness and fracture strength
- Precision fit
- Very low density, thus high wear comfort
- Very low heat conductivity